Information for Parents & Students
PWELC's Good Behavior Policy
- Respect each other, yourself, teachers, parents, staff, facilities, and the earth.
- Stay on trails unless invited off by PWELC staff.
- Leave natural things like nests and flowers intact for the next group to see and enjoy.
- Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. If you pack it in, pack it out.
- Groups are expected to provide adequate supervision based on the needs of the group. Our recommended guideline is one school staff or chaperone for every 10 students.
- Dress for outdoor experiences. Wear and bring adequate clothing for all possible conditions, including rain gear and extra socks. In winter, please dress in layers. Hats, mittens, and boots are ESSENTIAL from October through March.
- Please bring a lunch. At present, we have no food service.
- Please reduce waste when packing lunches. Bring food in reusable and recyclable containers.